PREVIEW PARTY: Postcards from the Edge
Hosted by Metro Pictures
POSTCARDS FROM THE EDGE: PREVIEW PARTY
The only opportunity to see the entire exhibition!
Join your friends to view over 1500 works of art.
Take a guess at who's work is whose...
Friday January 13th
VIP PREVIEW BEGINS AT 5 PM
ARTIST PREVIEW 6–8 PM
(Preview ONLY - NO POSTCARD SALES)
- VIP Preview begins at 5pm
$75 admission includes two raffle tickets (payable at the door or online here)
Sneak peek starting one hour before crowds arrive
- Artist Preview 6-8pm
Participating Artists - FREE* (no need to RSVP - artists' name held at the door.) *Free admission for participating artists only - guests of artists $75 ea)
• First Pick of any postcard that night
• VIP Access to the benefit on Saturday morning
• Goodie Bag (Visual AIDS tote bag, books, and more)
Two raffle tickets included with $75 admission, additional tickets $10 each
Raffle to be called at 7:30 pm. Must be present to win.
• Artworks by Will Barnet, Sherry Camhy, Guerrila Girls, Harmony Hammond, Jacob Hashimoto, Geoffrey Hendricks, Scott Hunt, Jayson Keeling, Cary Leibowitz, Glenn Ligon, Lucas Michael, Amy Routman, Mark Saltz, Michael St. John, Christopher Tanner, Steed Taylor, Julie Tolentino, Anthony Viti, and Chuck Webster
BID NOW AT PADDLE8. Artwork will also be on view at Metro Pictures starting the evening of the Preview Party. Final bids close online on Sunday, January 15 at 4 PM.
OTHER AUCTION ITEMS INCLUDE:
• 2ND PICK of any artwork that evening
• VIP Access - the top 14 bidders will receive a free pass to the FRONT OF THE LINE when doors open the following day for the Benefit Sale on Saturday, January 14. (please note: VIP Access lets you skip the line, but it does NOT allow you to view or purchase the work before 10 AM)
The above auction items (2nd Pick & VIP Access) will only be auctioned during the Preview Party, and will close that night, Friday, January 30th at 7:30 PM.
SUNDAY, JANUARY 15 from 12 NOON - 4 PM
Benefit Sale is first-come, first served. $5 suggested admission. Works are signed on the back and displayed anonymously. Artist's name revealed only after purchase. Cash, check or credit card (MC VISA AMEX) accepted.
All proceeds support the work of Visual AIDS.
Visual AIDS utilizes art to fight AIDS by provoking dialogue, supporting HIV+ artists and preserving a legacy - because AIDS IS NOT OVER
Question? Contact Visual AIDS (212) 627-9855 or [email protected]