Like working with a team?
Curious about the role art can play in creating social change?
Good at Photoshop and copyediting?
Smart with social media?
Consider interning at Visual AIDS
We are looking for short term and long term interns or volunteers to help with:
- Planning of Exhibitions
- Organizing Events and Public Programs
- Publications and Artists Projects
- The Visual AIDS Artist Registry and Archive Project
- Social Media and Communications
- Art benefits including Postcards from the Edge and VAVA
- Day With(out) Art, December 1st
- And much more!
Learn new skills.
Meet people from the worlds of art, HIV/AIDS, and activism.
Get a close look at the inner workings of a busy art/AIDS organization with a long history and an exciting future.
Visual AIDS offers:
- 8-16 hours a week
- Travel Stipend
- Flexible hours
- Fun and open working environment
- Close proximity to galleries and the highline
- Access to HIV/AIDS and art information and history.
Watch a video of former intern Colin Marston discussing his Visual AIDS internship.